Kulkea Thermal Trekker Heated Boot Bag
Experience the ultimate comfort on the slopes with Kulkea's Thermal Trekker - the original dual chamber heated ski boot bag. Our critically acclaimed bag is a game changer for avid skiers, offering direct heat transfer to both sides and the bottom of each ski boot, thanks to our innovative Thermal Conduction Design™. With just 90 minutes of heating, your boots will be warm and ready to go. The central compartment for apparel also emanates the right touch of warmth. Plus, our Intuitive Packing System™ organizes all your gear for a seamless skiing adventure. Upgrade your skiing experience and invest in gear that is protected, warm, and well-organized.
HEATED SKI BOOT BAG FEATURES
- Intuitive Packing System™ - Make packing seamless and leave nothing behind, including a wide mouthed front pocket for gloves, water bottles, lunch and personal items, a top pocket for face masks and bandanas and a large top loading center compartment for ski pants, tops, layers and more.
- Heated Side Boot Pockets - Two ski boot contoured, insulated and heated side boot pockets, each with their own warming system and designed for the most effective heating of ski boots.
- Helmet Sling - Deploys for more storage capacity and helmet ventilation.
- Goggle Wrap™ - Strategically located, scratch-proof pouch for the ultimate goggle protection.
- Stow-away Straps - Shoulder straps and waist belt easily tuck behind the back panel for airline baggage check.
- Backpack Grade Support - Ergonomic adjustable shoulder straps with spacer mesh padded back panel and lifter and sternum straps.
- Pack Release™ - Quick release buckles for effortless pack removal.
- Performance Handle - Durable polyurethane wrapped easy grip top handle.
- YKK™ Zippers - Only the best because durable details are a must.
- Extended Zipper Pulls – Extended pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Reinforced Bottom Corner Bumpers - Protects against heavy use.
- ID Panel - Mark the bag as yours.
This Product is only available for sale in the United States.